Saturday, May 28, 2011

8, 8, 8

I heard a wise saying once. A healthy lifestyle uses the 8, 8, 8 rule. 8 hours for work, 8 hours for sleep and 8 hours for you. I think this is so smart! I love my husband, dearly. Madly. That being said, I don't often get evenings alone and let me just say, I am in heaven! I can watch stupid girl movies on t.v. (Twilight, Real Housewives Of NJ, Everyday Italian etc.) Not only that, but I can pour a glass of wine and read, or Facebook with a quiet house, with nothing to do but be lazy. Oh yes, and I am not cooking..oh no. Take out sushi. That is my perfect alone night meal. Sushi and wine.  And maybe a cookie, but who's counting? Basically, I am just enjoying my brief 2 hour break between work and a delightful 8 hours of deep, restful sleep. I love this little life.

No comments:

Post a Comment