Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday and Oscar Predictions

Let me start off saying that I am not an award show follower. I have only seen a couple of these movies but since I am attending an Oscar party tonight, my friend Jennifer told me that I have to make my Oscar Predictions. Here are the nominees that I guessed would win. To be honest, I have am more entertained by the Red Carpet fashion show. It is always fun to judge. 
  • Best Picture - The King's Speech
  • Actor in a Leading Role - Colin Firth
  • Actor in a Supporting Role - Geoffrey Rush
  • Actress in a Leading Role - Natalie Portman
  • Actress in a Supporting Role - Hailee Steinfeld
  • Animated Feature Film - Toy Story 3
  • Art Direction - Alice in Wonderland
  • Cinematography - Black Swan
  • Costume Design - Alice In Wonderland
 I mean, honestly, the chances of me even staying awake 
to see the main nominations are unlikely anyways. 
Happy Sunday.

- Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment